Friday, December 2, 2011

18 Nov Shave - Battery, stupid...


Today, I'm demonstrating how I lather MWF in a bowl, getting one pass done and running out of camera batteries. Come join our nutty bunch on Facebook, search for The BiG Shave. Steve Faragher (sfaragher) runs it and does a fine job. As always, I'll answer questions and comments, but really it's hard to topple mantic59's videos and quite frankly, he's a far better Shave Tutor (see what I did there?) than I am. badgerandblade.com is also a great resource for shavers. Straights, DEs, SEs, what have you... Stuff I used today: Muhle R89 - Perma Sharp Super Simpsons Bekeley MWF Gillette Intense Cooling ASB Clubman

Yamaha R1 Fairings Best Promotion Salt Water Pool Chlorine Fellowes Ps70 Buy




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links